- 150 Grams White Quinoa – Andean Star
- 250 Grams Unprepared flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 90 Grams Butter
- 3 tablespoons candied fruit
- 2 Units Egg
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of brazil nuts- Andean Star
- 3 Tablespoons Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Wash the quinoa 3 times and cook it until it is well cooked. Strain it and spread it on a tray or plate to cool.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you have a dough. Let it rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In a greased plate or with lard paper, distribute the dough in small portions to take to the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes. Wait for them to cool down and eat.