The Christmas table is often filled with unhealthy and unhealthy foods. That’s why I’ll leave you the recipe for a chia seed pudding with almond milk, suitable for vegans, so you can collaborate with something exquisite and nutritious.
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds – Andean Star
- One teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon of yacon syrup – Andean Star
- ½ teaspoon of tara gum – Andean Star
- 2 tablespoons of chopped brazil nuts- Andean Star
- Place the almond milk or other vegetable milk (coconut, hazelnuts, etc.) in a container with the chia seeds and powdered cinnamon.
- Let it hydrate for 10 minutes and stir with the help of a spoon. Cover the container and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- If you want the chia seed pudding to be more consistent, you can add 1/2 teaspoons of tara gum before moisturizing.
- Serve in glasses and decorate with some pomegranate and chestnut seeds.