My Cart (0)
- 2 cups (3/4-inch) diagonally cut carrot
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 5 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Andean Star Yacon Syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Andean Star cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine carrot, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; toss to coat. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, yogurt, and next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add carrot, quinoa, and next 5 ingredients (through almonds); toss. Place 1 cup salad greens in each of 4 shallow bowls; top each serving with about 1 1/2 cups quinoa mixture.