Makes 6 muffins
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 ½ cups coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Andean Star Baking Flour – Gluten Free
- ½ cups Andean Star Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 cup mashed banana
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk the butter, sugar, and yolks together.
- Add the baking flour – gluten free, organic cacao powder, banana, baking soda and evaporated milk. Mix.
- Fold in the whites.
- Pour into a muffin pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees F.